Are you passionate about Payroll? Are you looking for a Leadership role that allows you to lead a small team and still keep your hands in consulting?
We have a great permanent role for a Consulting Manager based in Melbourne, working for a rapidly growing organization with a huge scope for personal growth across leadership, consulting and project management. Our client is a global software solutions provider with an excellent reputation for working on the largest SAP Payroll / HCM projects in the Australia / NZ region.
As part of this role you will:
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of a small Payroll Training and Consulting team (up to 8 consultants)
- Build, lead and develop a high performing team of consultants.
- Be responsible for planning, resourcing and availability of your team normally with 6 months in advance.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the pipeline and sales cycle.
- Project Manage small to medium sized projects including budgets, time sheets, billing, forecasting, revenue and projections).
What we are looking for
An experienced and seasoned Payroll Professional who has delivered and managed complex projects and has a proven background in managing budgets, resources as well as has team leadership experience. We need the following:
- Significant Payroll experience from either an SAP or SucessFactors background.
- Highly developed Leadership skills, including the ability to recruit, coach and mentor others.
- Demonstrated problem solving and strategic thinking
- Highly developed communication skills
- The ability to present and demonstrate to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in billing, budgeting, projections, time sheets and coordinating resources.
What Our client can offer:
- A fantastic salary and benefits package
- An Excellent work environment with huge flexibility / WFH.
- A career defining role that will see you leading a growing consulting team.
- A rich culture of collaboration and Performance
So, if you feel that you can demonstrate a passion for leading a Payroll Training and Consulting Team in this strategic role, then forward your resume to our SAP recruitment experts: firstname.lastname@example.org