Welcome to Morgan Campbell SAP Executive Search, New Zealand and Australia’s premier SAP recruiters. We have a team of SAP specialists waiting to assist you secure that next important SAP role!
We are in the middle of a massive SAP / Hybris / E-Commerce recruitment drive for New Zealand and Australia. We are ready to help you land your next role.
Due to phenomenal growth, our client is looking to strengthen its E-Commerce practice by adding an Senior SAP Hybris / CMS Developer to the team for an initial 6 month contract.
This will be a kery developer role acting as a member of the Global E-Commerce team.
As a Senior CMS Developer specializing in Hybris, you will translate client requirements into technical designs, implement Intranet, public website, design schemas and integrate with eCommerce solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of Hybris.
You will drive the translation and the construction of clients’ business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of a project to ensure that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality. This is a hands-on Developer role.
- Architect digital customer experiences using the Hybris platform
- Designing a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features or whole feature area in Hybris eCommerce or CPQ platform
- Work both independently and with the Hybris DevOps team and to other teams across the business.
- Own and lead design discussions for Hybris eCommerce Projects
- Translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to Hybris platform
As part of the E-Commerce team, we are looking for someone who is approachable, friendly and confident with the ability to build trusted relationships with individuals from all types of backgrounds and beliefs.
- 4years + experience in CMS and Hybris
- Experience implementing all modules of eCommerce (product information, content management, order management, pricing and promotions in B2B, B2C, and B2B2C environments)
- Experienced in architecting JEE based applications using Spring/OSGi, Hibernate, JMS, REST, SOA, ESB and SSO technologies.
- Comfort with complete application development lifecycle
This is a truly exciting opportunity, and our Client’s expectations are high. However, rewards are high too for the successful applicant. We are looking for someone who would relish the idea of a role with a business and consulting focus.
If you are truly excited by the challenges and responsibilities of this role then please forward your resume in Word format email@example.com
Keywords: SAP Hybris, CMS, e-commerce, SAP Recruitment Experts, SAP Architect, SAP Senior Consultant, Omni-Channel, J2EE.