Auckland or Wellington
Welcome to Morgan Campbell SAP Executive Search, New Zealand’s ONLY SAP specialist recruiters. We have a team of SAP Recruitment experts waiting to assist you secure that next important SAP role!
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate SAP Data Services Consultant for a dynamic and varied brand new role in one of New Zealand’s most exciting SAP Teams.
This is a permanent role based in New Zealand. Assistance with Work Visa and Relocation expenses will be considered.
This is a unique role and ideal for someone who is looking to utilise their solid core SAP Data Services skills within an innovative and motivated SAP environment. You will be proud of your Consulting, delivery and relationship building skills, and look forward to a new challenge.
This really is a pivotal role within the company’s Analytics Practice. Your input and ideas for the growth and continued success of the team is an exciting and real component of this role.
We are inviting applications from experienced Consultants who are able to offer:
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Data Services with expert knowledge in ETL Design (Batch and Real-Time), Administration and Configuration of Data Services is essential.
• Hands-on experience with SAP Data Services in SAP Data Migration projects (SAP ECC, S/4HANA and/or SuccessFactors) is essential.
• Additional experience with Dimensional Data Warehousing, HANA modelling, SAP Information Steward, SAP Business Objects and exposure to R and/or Python programming languages would be ideal.
• Experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services (CPI-DS) will be a great advantage.
• Ability to conduct pre-sales presentations, discovery engagements, gather requirements and estimate projects.
• Ability to design Data Services solutions for data integration, data migration and data warehousing projects and implement to that design.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines.
• Focused on delivering value to the customer and taking full accountability for delivery.
It is important to our Client that you come from a well-established consultancy background with extremely good verbal and written English skills. They are looking for someone who is accustomed to large project environments as well as individual consultancy engagements. You will excel at building relationships and be very comfortable giving presentations to business users and engaging with business executives in both pre-sales and project engagements.
If you feel that your background and experience qualify you for this role, and you can demonstrate a passion for SAP BW/BI, then forward your resume details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our SAP Team direct on +64 9 3777 689