Auckland or Wellington
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate SAP Data Services Consultant for a dynamic and varied brand new role in one of New Zealand’s most exciting SAP Teams.
This is a permanent role based in New Zealand. Assistance with Work Visa and Relocation expenses will be considered if needed.
This is a unique role and ideal for someone who is looking to utilise their solid core SAP Data Services skills within an highly innovative and motivated SAP environment. This is a role that will offer you huge professional growth and an environment to becomea thought leader in your field.
Our ideal person would not only know SAP Data Services inside out, but also need to be intimately familiar with SAP – e.g. LSMW, IDocs, BAPI functions and related data management and integration transactions.
Ideally experience with the S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit would be much appreciated.
You should be well versed in why SAP Data Services should be used for data migration, data integration, data warehousing, etc. And be able to clearly articulate the business value proposition to clients.
It is therefore essential that you will have a strong Consulting background.
This really is a pivotal role within the company’s Analytics Practice. Your input and ideas for the growth and continued success of the team is an exciting and real component of this role.
We are inviting applications from experienced Consultants who are able to offer:
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Data Services with expert knowledge in ETL Design (Batch and Real-Time), Administration and Configuration of Data Services is essential.
• Hands-on experience with SAP Data Services in SAP Data Migration projects (SAP ECC, S/4HANA and/or SuccessFactors) is essential.
• Additional experience with Dimensional Data Warehousing, HANA modelling, SAP Information Steward, SAP Business Objects and exposure to R and/or Python programming languages would be ideal.
• Experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services (CPI-DS) will be a great advantage.
• Ability to conduct pre-sales presentations, discovery engagements, gather requirements and estimate projects.
• Ability to design Data Services solutions for data integration, data migration and data warehousing projects and implement to that design.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines.
• Focused on delivering value to the customer and taking full accountability for delivery.
You must have extremely good verbal and written English skills. They are looking for someone who is accustomed to large project environments as well as individual consultancy engagements.
If you feel that your background and experience qualify you for this role, please forward your resume details to email@example.com or call our SAP Team direct on +64 9 3777 689