Are you looking to have a real impact in a Prestigious Organization in a role that directly supports and impacts the wellbeing of the country?
Do you have NZ, Australian or UK Citizenship (or Permanent Residency) and are you ready to move to New Zealand’s stunning Capital Wellington?
If so…read on:
We have an impactful and meaningful role in one of New Zealand’s most exciting and critical organizations. This role will see you providing 2nd and 3rd level technical support and functional leadership supporting a critical HRMIS application (affecting 13,000+ people) with SAP as the payroll engine and KRONOS as the workforce management system.
We are looking for the Kronos Application Support Consultant that has experience supporting an HRMIS application in a previous role and understands scheduling, rostering and time management.
Core skills required:
- Core Kronos support and implementation experience.
- Strong Microsoft SQL data analysis skills.
- Substantial experience and knowledge of working in a 2nd and 3rd level application support role, with proven ability to lead enterprise application issues through a problem management process to work around solution.
- Ability to write technical documentation clearly and precisely.
- XML knowledge and ability to investigate SOAP integration issues.
- Experience in Kronos V7, specifically: time keeping and scheduling modules, Kronos WIM experience and patching and service packs
- Microsoft Windows 2012 server administration experience would be useful but not essential.
- Microsoft Visual Studio RDL experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present in person and on paper key ideas and concepts.
Please forward your resume as a Word document.
Our Client offers a top NZ salary, professional development opportunities and the chance to work on interesting and challenging projects with some of the best Technology professionals in New Zealand.
If you feel that your background and experience qualify you for this role, and you can demonstrate a true passion for Support, then forward your resume details to email@example.com or call our SAP Team direct on +64 9 3777 689