We are in the middle of a massive SAP Hybris / e-Commerce recruitment drive for New Zealand, and we are ready to assist you with visa sponsorship and relocation.
Due to phenomenal growth, our client is looking to strengthen its E-Commerce practice by adding SAP Hybris Architects to the team.
This position will be a key on-site resource for our E-Commerce clients, leading the architecture analysis, design, and audit of E-Commerce platform solutions.
In return for your experience, our client will provide assistance with relocation, a top NZ salary, bonus, and benefit, as well as an endorsement to become an “industry voice” for Hybris in the New Zealand market.
- You will be able to lead teams of Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Developers and Functional Consultants through the analysis, design and documentation of Hybris features, functions and interfaces.
- You will be responsible for understanding detailed business requirements, application configurations and aligning customer requirements to Hybris platform capabilities.
- You will be responsible for the quality of the design and development of software work packages with an advanced knowledge of the Hybris framework including integrations with internal and external systems.
- Provide expert advice and support as required through the development lifecycle.
- From a pre-sales perspective: You will be responsible to work with the sales team for new opportunities and providing technical inputs and estimations.
- You will actively participate in project meetings, report on progress and address business issues as they arise.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience Architecting Ecommerce solutions.
- Pre-Sales Experience: responding to RFP’s and producing estimates and proposals during presales engagements and advantage.
- Experience in designing B2B, B2C stores, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of e-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge of project methodologies such as Scrum, PMI-Agile
- Experience in Junit and Mockito.
- Excellent knowledge of Hybris core concepts, B2B Accelerator concepts, development of modules, extensions and add-ons.
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration concepts and tools and advantage.
- UI front-end development experience an advantage.
- Fluent oral and written English;
- Experience in Omni-channel solution is preferred.
This is a truly exciting opportunity, and our Client’s expectations are high. However, rewards are high too for the successful applicant. We are looking for someone who would relish the idea of a role with a business and consulting focus. This role will truly place you at the core of their organisation and give you the amazing opportunity to exercise business and technical influence, whilst leading Hybris projects throughout NZ.
If you are truly excited by the challenges and responsibilities of this role, and see yourself as a thought leader, then please forward your resume in Word format email@example.com or call us for an informal and confidential discussion on +64 9 3777 689
Keywords: SAP Hybris e-commerce, ecommerce, SAP Recruitment Experts, SAP Architect, SAP Senior Consultant, Omni-Channel, b2b, b2c