We are currently looking for an experienced Senior SAP APO / IBP and PP Support Consultant for a permanent role with one of New Zealand’s most trusted SAP teams.
This is a Senior Permanent role based in Auckland, New Zealand offering a top base salary and the chance to work for a successful and growing team.
This is an interesting and varied role which will see you working across both support and projects. We are looking for someone that enjoys providing long term support and guidance within APO and IBP, but also has experience in other areas within the SAP spectrum, perhaps in PP or another module.
This is truly a unique role for a Senior SAP APO / IBP professional who is able to provide guidance within the realm of APO and IBP as well as be hands-on from a support and delivery aspect.
Overall, this role will offer a good variety of Support, lifecycle Projects, Hands-on delivery and Pre-Sales work.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, a thorough understanding of business processes and a strong business acumen.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 years solid SAP APO and IBP project experience
- Strong production support and end to end SAP implementation experience is required. You will be confident of your abilities within all phases of the project ranging from requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, blueprinting, design, testing, implementation and training through to go-live support utilising SAP methodologies and tools.
- You will also have experience in other SAP modules ideally PP. Please specify what these are in your application.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Excellent documentation skills and written English ability.
- Total customer focus to take full accountability for delivery of outcomes.
- Excellent English language communication skills
Please note that due to Covid-19 , the response to applicants may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.